ASX- listed Company Valuation Report
This report requires you to undertake a valuation exercise on an Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) listed company. You are required to use the models presented in the course to calculate a share pri...[查看全文]
· DUE: By Friday October 5, 2:00 PM. Completed assignments should be placed in the slot marked for your section in the white assignment collection box on the 2nd floor of Dunning Hall. Late assignments will n...[查看全文]
1. what is an Antithetic Variate? Explain the technique and how it reduces the standard error of the estimate.
2. What is a low discrepancy sequence?
3. Explain the Cholesky Decomposition technique and how to generate multivariate nor...[查看全文]
This final project is intended to bring together the conceptual ideas about international trade presented in class and have you apply them to the study of one country. The end product will be a short paper, no less than 1500 words (about fiv...[查看全文]
1. Which of the following risk-free securities has the lowest Macaulay duration (assuming the yields on all the securities are identical)?
a. A 5-year, zero-coupon bond
b. A 5-year, annual pay, 6% coupon bond
c. A 5-year, semi-annua...[查看全文]
Amsterdam School of Economics Empirical Project - Group Assignment 1 (week 1) The Mincer Wage Equation Aim: The aim of this assignment is to familiarise students with the empirical application of ordinary least squares. Creating usable data...[查看全文]
The aim of this assignment is to familiarise students with the empirical application of ordinary least squares. Creating usable data files and doing proper econometric analysis is part of this.
Write in two pages A4 a ...[查看全文]
When working on this quiz, recall the rules stated on the Academic Integrity statement that you signed. You can download the q2helper project folder (available for Friday, on the Weekly Schedule link)...[查看全文]
ECON 474-625: Numerical Methods for Economists Assignment 3: Unconstrained Optimization Methods (Due date: Sunday February 25 before 11:30pm in Learn drop box) This is an individual assignment. You can help each other, but the final result...[查看全文]
One of the many data sources that we utilize are the weekly statistics for every show on Broadway. This information comes from the Broadway League, the official trade association for the Broadway industry. We are looking for a keen analytica...[查看全文]
1) First, review my R code. It is a solution that creates an interactive map that offers expansion and User options.
Here is a link to the map generated by the R code: http://drgates.georgetown.domains/US_county_cancer_poll...[查看全文]
· Please do all questions and parts
· Please show all relevant working and use R for all statistical programming and analysis. This assignment will cover a portion of part 2 of the course: Chapters 6-13 “Doing Bayesia...[查看全文]
Go to the following link to download the dataset: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkoxbevzyvj1j9q/Credit_data_RSM6305.txt?dl=0
PS: The first column is just index values, ignore it or don’t count it as one of the features!
You have bee...[查看全文]