iot考试代考 Question 1 1 / 1 pts The author believes that (circle the one correct answer): Computers will disappear into our background. Xerox PARC developed
Question 1 1 / 1 pts
The author believes that (circle the one correct answer):
- Computers will disappear into our background.
- Xerox PARC developed the ‘pad’, ‘tab’ and ‘lab’ and these three are the basisof the IoT.
- Our goal should be to create systems providing virtual reality.
- The field of Artificial Intelligence needs to improve before the IoT can be
- A ‘pad’ is a key resource. Each ‘pad’ will have an identity and an importanceand is not treated as a scrap computer.
Question 2 1 / 1 pts
The active badge contains a small microprocessor and an infrared transmitter. The badge broadcasts the _____________________ of its wearer and so can trigger automatic doors.
Question 3 1 / 1 pts iot考试代考
Little is more basic to human perception than physical juxtaposition, and so ubiquitous computers must know their __________________________
Question 4 1 / 1 pts
In addition to showing some of the ways that computers can find their way invisibly into people’s lives, this speculation points up some of the social issues that embodied virtuality will engender. Perhaps key among them is _____________________: hundreds of computers in every room, all capable of sensing people near them and linked by high-speed networks, have the potential to make totalitarianism up to now seem like sheerest anarchy.
Question 5 1 / 1 pts
The women in the article goes to work in her car and is able to use the “fore view” mirror. Name one thing that she is able to see in her “fore view” mirror. _______________________
Question 6 1 / 1 pts iot考试代考
The women in the article works
- For IBM developing transistors
- On the West Coast of the USA
- For NASA on rocket deployments
- In Adelaide
- On the East Coast of the USA
- In Pittsburgh
Question 7 1 / 1 pts
A computer that is about the size of a piece of paper is called a
Question 8 1 / 1 pts
A computer that is smaller than an index card is called
Question 9 1 / 1 pts iot考试代考
A computer that is about the size of a white board is called a
Question 10 1 / 1 pts
According to the authors, the most profound technologies are those that
- are networked
- compute and share data
- are based on artificial intelligence