Economic&Business代写 What is/were your hypothesis/hypothesis?Do your results confirm the hypotheses?Do your results agree with other articles?
Structure paper Economic&Business代写
- ConclusionReference list Appendix
- What is/were yourhypothesis/hypothesis?
- Do your results confirm thehypotheses?
- Do your results agree with otherarticles?Economic&Business代写
- If not, what could be the reason for this difference in result?
- The point of research is not to confirm your hypothesis. It is not necessarily a bad thing if youdon’t
- If results are not statistically significant, this cannot be ignored, but should be discussed! This is also not necessarily a bad
- Goal research
- Central question orhypotheses
- Answer toCQ
- Strong and weak point of your research: still try to persuade the reader that your research is solid! What did your researchadd?
- Questions for further research: this question could be based on some of the weakpoints Economic&Business代写
Further research Economic&Business代写
- Questions for further research:
- Weak points
- Issues that might have been important but could not be included in thisresearch
- New context
Bad limitations or suggestions
- Any question that shows that you did not think your design
- Did not have enoughliterature
- Not enoughobservations
- Sample not largeenough
All these reasons are false! Besides, they show that you did not think your design through!
- Do file: all codes should be inthere
- In the case of finance calculation done byhand
- Hand the assignment 25 June before59
- Elaborate feedback only in case you failed the assignment
- Re-sit: 9 July before 9am
- After the deadline papers will not begraded
- Only do a re-sit if you failed the paper (below5,5)
- 29 June 9 – 11 at Sciencepark
- Slides (except Lecture 5 and 6, that is tested in yourpaper)
- Computer labexercises
- Trochim Chapters 1; 2; 4.3; 5.2d; 9.1/2; 10.1/2/3/4f;3; 13.2a (extensive list here)
- Exam is Multiple Choice with total 40questions
- Lecture (inculdingClab) 1,2,3,4: 7 questions each
- Lecture7,8,9,10: 3 questions each
- Exam weight is 33.3% of final grade; below 5 isfail
- Focus on understanding main concepts and being ableto
interpret Stata output. You do not need to memorize Stata commands, but should understand what they do if you see them and the output they generate.Economic&Business代写