HW #3: Aggregating Data
数据库课业代写 Details This homework assignment evaluates your skills in performing basic database operations with SQL. Instructions The attached document is a .sql
Submiting a file upload
File Types sql and txt
This homework assignment evaluates your skills in performing basic database operations with SQL.
The attached document is a .sql file. Each question has a corresponding area noted by START and END tags where you will type in your answer. You may use any text editor to type your answers but we recommend that you work within DBeaver.
When done, save the .sql file and rename it as per the instruc!ons below. You must submit your work before the posted deadline. You can save the file as a .txt (text) file as well .
You may only use and submit the .sql file that is provided for you in this assignment. No other means of submission will be accepted. Failure to submit the provided .sql file or .txt file or properly naming it will automatically result to a zero (0) grade for this assignment.
To complete your submission,
- Click the blue Submit Assignmentbutton at the top of this page.
- Click the Choose Filebutton, and locate yoursubmission. Make sure you have properly named your sql file so that it matches the format “APAN5310_HW3_UNI.sql” (i.e. for UNI: ab3245 it would be APAN5310_HW3_ab3245.sql) or with a .txt format.
- Feel free to include a comment with yoursubmission.
- Finally, click the blue Submit Assignmentbutton.
Grading Rubric 数据库课业代写
All SQL queries are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Query logic (i.e. use of correct clauses): 30%
- SQL syntax (i.e. use of correct attributes andpredicates): 20%
- Expected output (i.e. correct and error-free query execution): 50%