database代写 The goal of the course project is to practice database concepts in a realistic context.The project can be done in groups of 3 or 4 students.
CSC 675/775 database代写
The goal of the course project is to practice database concepts in a realistic context.
- The project can be done in groups of 3 or 4 students.
- It has 2 Phases. You will submit a report for each phase.database代写
- You need to submit two reports including a design report and an implementation report by email.
Tasks and schedules of phase1 database代写
Task1: Select a topic/application
- Do the Requirement Analysis to find out about the data to be stored and what to do with the stored data and the constraints on the data.
Task2: Conceptual Design
- Design a conceptual model; build ER diagram and related data
- Your database should include at least 4 entities and 3 relationships
Task3: Logical Design database代写
- Translating the conceptual model into relationalschemas
Task4: Writing your design report
- The design report must be a pdf fileincluding:
- Name of groupmembers,
- A brief description of your database and datarequirements
- ER diagram, and
- Logical schemas.
Tasks and schedules of phase2 database代写
Task1: Create Tables, indexes and constraints.
- At least 2 indexes (hash-based ortree-based)
Task2: Collect and import data. You can collect data manually or import data from any available online data repository.
Task3: Write SQL Queries database代写
- At least 2 queries involving GROUP BY, HAVING, and aggregate operators.
- At least 2 nested queries involving IN, EXIST, op ANY, opALL…
Task4: Final report
- For your final report you should submit a PDF fileincluding:
- All CREATE TABLE, INDEX, VIEW statements, as well as SELECT queries.
- The snapshot of the results of your SELECT queries. If the results of your select queries are large just include part of the results.
Task5: Project presentation and demos
- You will present your project during the last session of class.database代写
- Your presentation shouldinclude:
- Some presentation slides describing your design and implementation.
- A demo of executing your SQL queries, including aggregate queries and nested
- Any front-end client interface (e.g., a Web or mobile interface) is not required for this course project, but such a front-end application can be interesting and can be considered as a bonus. You will get 4%extra credit if you develop a web
- You can use any database system, including SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ORACLE, Microsoft SQL Server, … for your implementations.