SOPHOMORE RESUME EXAMPLE
大二简历示例代写 EDUCATION Princeton University, Princeton, NJ June 2015A.B. in Art and Archaeology, Certificate in Dance GPA: 3.0
Emily Ima Dancer
Campus Address: 646-111-9999 Permanent Address:
Frist Campus Center Box 9999 [email protected] 215 East 95th Street, Apt 3Z
Princeton, NJ 08544 New York, NY 10029
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ June 2015
A.B. in Art and Archaeology, Certificate in Dance GPA: 3.0
Coursework includes: Modern Repertory and Choreography; Topics in Dance History,
Criticism, and Aesthetics; The Russian Avant-Garde; Behind the Scenes of the University Art Museum
Sorbonne University of Paris, Paris, France Summer 2012
Six-week summer study abroad in intermediate French
The Daily Meal, online food blog, New York, NY Jan. 2012–Present
- Gather research on topics ranging from nutrition to cooking tips and pitch story ideas in regard to the college student demographic to editors.
- Contribute to online stories for the Daily Finds page and write a daily blog for the Campus Eats section.
- Post daily responses to Campus Eats Q&A and comments page.
- Utilize social media such as Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest to help increase readership among university students for the Campus Eats section of blog.
Quirk Gallery, Brooklyn, NY July–Aug. 2011
Gallery Shop Intern
- Researched, wrote, and designed artist cards for represented artists.
- Streamlined Gallery Shop for Domino magazine photo shoot.
- Performed administrative and clerical tasks including answering phones and sorting mail.
Princeton University Bridge Year Program, Urubamba, Peru Sept. 2010- June 2011
- Selected for freshman year experience; worked in two rural communities building a ceramic water filter for residents as well as developing the framework for an after school education program for children ages 5 to 10.
- Experience provided an autonomous cultural immersion of South America and Peruvian culture.
New York International Ballet Competition, New York, NY June-July 2009-2010
Summer Counselor (Live-in position with professional dancers, ages 17–24)
- Directed dancers’ daily schedules for rehearsal and classes.
- Ensured fairness in competition by monitoring and timing rehearsals.
- Coordinated daily delivery of supplies of food and water.
- Communicated with judges and visiting company directors on behalf of the dancers.
CAMPUS ACTIVITIES 大二简历示例代写
The Review Sept. 2011–Present
Staff Writer for On-the-Town Section
- Contribute bi-weekly stories covering the Princeton area on such topics as food and fashion.
Program in Dance Sept. 2011–Present
- Performed solo in Susan Marshall’s Name by Name.
Princeton University: Outstanding Freshman Award in Dance, June 2012
High School: Member of the National Honor Society; AP Scholar with Distinction
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with PCs and Macs; Photoshop experience; Conversational
Spanish; Proficient in French
更多代写：程序辅导 思培代考 英国acca代考 论文代写公司 swot分析案例 高等微观经济学代考